- Registration opens March, 1
- Teams of six players are accepted for registration. All players who participate in the tournament must enter their PSN ID and have a PS+ subscription. You can also specify a substitute player if necessary.
- Every team should enter its name and their captain
- Recommended amount of teams – 16
- Registration ends March, 23. The tournament brackets will be announced later on.
- All organizational issues are resolved in Telegram chat. Don’t forget to enter your captain’s Telegram account.
- Matches are held in the evening, Moscow time (GMT +3).
- Team gathering starts 10 minutes before the match.
- Teams are responsible for their own technical issues (hardware/internet). Be sure to check everything before the match.
- Rule set – competitive 6v6
Tournament format for 16 teams:
- 2-stage format: group stage and finals stage.
- Teams will be divided into 4 groups, each group consists of 4 teams.
- Group stage – round robin, best of one.
- Top-1 competitor in each group qualifies for the next stage.
- Finals stage – double elimination, best of five.
- Hero selection limit is on. You can pick only one hero per team.
If there are more than 16 participating teams, tournament bracket will be changed.
- Maps are chosen in advance by captains of both teams and a league admin.
- In group stage matches first map will be chosen using http://owdraft.com/
- During the finals stage teams pick/ban maps until number of maps needed.
- Maps are played in the order they were picked.
All maps for 12 players are available:
- King's Row
- Watchpoint: Gibraltar
- Temple of Anubis
- Volskaya Industries
- Lijiang Tower
- Route 66
- It is forbidden to use the pause without an obvious reason during the game. Custom game admin have to pause the game immediately when a team requests it in Telegram.
- Team that requested pause needs to announce the reason before or immediately after the pause.
- Each team is granted a total of 10 minutes pause time during the match.
- When resuming the game from the pause, both teams need to confirm in chat that they are ready to continue.
- If total pause time runs out, the game will be resumed, no matter if the issue got fixed or not.
- Admins have the right to ask teams to pause during the match in case of any other issues, and the time used to pause the match will not count as participant’s request.
- Abusing the pause time can lead to punishment or direct team disqualification.
- It is allowed to add up to 12 spectators. List of spectators should be discussed in advance as it may require some time to add them.
- Spectators are allowed to join in case both teams agree (league admins do not count in this particular case).
- Group stage matches will be held with league admins as spectators. Records will be available on our YouTube channel.
- Live streams on Twitch will start during the finals stage with league admins and commentators. Records will be available on our YouTube channel.
- Each player can start their own translation but without the voice – don’t spoil your strategies :)
- Non-attendance. Team will be disqualified if not ready to play 15 minutes after the scheduled match time.
- It’s not allowed to use game glitches to your advantage.